After nearly half a decade of procrastinating the start of my blog, here I am doing the needful at the start of a new year. If this act could decide the fate of my year ahead as a promising one, I'd be thrilled. Because I know that the fact that I'm up at 4:20AM, munching on the last bits of vanilla fudge from some Christmas give away and watching random episodes of Scrubs, might not exactly be the ideal way to kick start the new year. Nonetheless, I choose to hope otherwise.
I don't know why I finally decided to give my blog a chance. And I certainly don't think I'm going to be one of those dedicated bloggers who post regularly- knowing my mastered skills of laziness and procrastination. But at least I have one less thing to do before I die now!
Apparently your brain is only as good as your thoughts in it. If that holds true, I've got to admit, I must have a pretty darn good brain! And judging by the number of thoughts running through my brain at any given point, my brain should be pretty tired by now too! I've had a number of people (including an astrologer I was forcefully taken to!) tell me that I think too much and that I have way too many random thoughts running through my mind all the time. Well I won't deny this simple truth about me. Especially the random part of it. Believe me, it's as random as it gets in here!
So, I thought why not put these random thoughts to some use by sharing them with some lovey random people. And in the bargain improve my writing skills; lest I should want to pursue one of my many childhood ambitions of becoming a revolutionary writer!
So here's my blog. The start of hopefully something that will be relatively insightful (or at least entertaining) to someone. And I think I'd like to incorporate in my New year's resolution that I'd try to be regular with my posts- that is, the randomness of my thoughts.
Happy New Year.
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
>>"I think too much and that I have way too many random thoughts running through my mind all the time"
Same is the case with me and believe u me that this the trademark of a true cancerian! and proud to be one!
no need to be regular at posting! i'm not but just remember to post once in a while it'll make u feel good. :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR! i see u had a constructive beginning.
into the first paragraph... in your first blog post... and I was hooked already....
And for someone who's been right there but never really gotten through to those gazillion random thoughts that run through your head... this is certainly a welcome change ;)
Post a Comment